Fear The Walking Dead Season 4 Australian Release Date
Update: If you’ve been wondering when Fear The Walking Dead Season 4 part 2 airs in Australia, the release date for it is Monday August 13 at 1:30pm and 7:30pm on Showcase on Foxtel.
If you’ve been wondering when the Fear The Walking Dead season 4 Australian release date is on Foxtel we can let you know that the show will be returning on Monday April 16 at 2:30 PM AEST and an encore screening will be shown on the same day at at 8:30 PM on Foxtel’s Showcase channel. The episodes will also be available to stream on Foxtel’s “Foxtel Now” streaming service on the same day.
The Fear The Walking Dead Season 4 Australian release date is quite close to the US airings of the show as it is part of Foxtel’s “Express From The US” lineup, so fans will be able to see the episodes quite quickly on the day.
Interestingly this season will see the first ever cross over between the characters of Fear The Walking Dead and the main show The Walking Dead. The character of Morgan Jones (Lennie James) will appear in the storyline for season 4 which will bring the two series’ together.
Foxtel’s synopsis for this season is as follows “In season four of Fear the Walking Dead, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James). The characters’ immediate past mixes with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes and threats. They fight for each other, against each other, and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; the heroic, mercenary, and craven, all crashing together towards a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.”
We are quite keen to cover Fear The Walking Dead season 4 on the site and I myself will be writing weekly episode reviews as they were quite popular with the readers here during season 3.
If you would like some recaps on the show you can find each of my reviews for last season below. Foxtel will also be showing Season 1-3 starting April 1 at 8:30am on Showcase for those who want to catch up before season 4 starts.
Catchup With Our Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Reviews – Episode Discussions:
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 & 2 Review – Spoiler Free
- Fear The Walking Dead Teotwawki Review
- Fear The Walking Dead 100 Review
- Fear The Walking Dead Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame Review
- Fear The Walking Dead Red Dirt Review
- Fear The Walking Dead Mid-Season Final Review
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Part B Premiere Review
- Fear The Walking Dead La Serpiente Review
- Fear The Walking Dead Brother’s Keeper Review
- Fear The Walking Dead This Land Is Your Land Review
- Fear The Walking Dead El Matadero Review
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Finale Review