A new Heroes Of The Storm updates adds a new character to the roster, this time it’s Malthael who some may know from Diablo III.
Malthael Character Details
Once the Aspect of Wisdom, Malthael abandoned heaven after the Worldstone’s destruction. In secret, he had resolved to end the Eternal Conflict by becoming a Reaper of Souls and eliminating everything affected by demonic corruption, including humanity.
- Reaper’s Mark
- Basic Attacks afflict non-Structure targets with Reaper’s Mark for 4 seconds. Marked enemies are revealed and take damage equal to 2.5% of their maximum Health every second.
- Soul Rip (Q)
- Extract the souls of nearby enemies afflicted with Reaper’s Mark, dealing damage and Healing Malthael for a portion of the damage dealt to each target hit.
- Heroic targets heal Malthael for an additional 3% of the Hero’s maximum Health.
- Wraith Strike (W)
- Instantly teleport through an enemy afflicted by Reaper’s Mark, dealing damage and refreshing Reaper’s Mark.
- Death Shroud (E)
- After 0.25 seconds, unleash a wave of dark mist that applies Reaper’s Mark to the enemies it hits.
- Tormented Strike (R)
- Gain 20 Armor and unleash a torrent of souls, continually applying Reaper’s Mark to enemies for 4 seconds.
- Last Rites (R)
- Apply a death sentence to an enemy Hero that, after 2 seconds, deals damage equal to 50% of their missing Health.
- (!) Repeatable Quest: Enemies killed while under the effect of Last Rites permanently reduce its cooldown by 5 seconds, to a minimum of 15 seconds.
For full details about the character and also full details about the latest update/patch you can find it here.